Finance has become very complex with most institutions reviewing its rates, fees and on-going charges weekly. In addition to this there are many questions that need answers as well as qualification. The principle of Henzells Financial Services is that the cheapest fee and rate does not always equate to being the best all round package for you. Simply put, banks are in the business to make a profit. They now drill down into their customer base and work out your profitability to their organization. The less profit the less service- the more profit- the better service. Having said this, it is about a fair rate and a fair fee for the service you require. Some of the questions that need answers and qualification are as follows:
- Is the rate quoted or listed in the paper the one I receive at settlement?
- Can I make additional payments on a fixed rate debt? Under what conditions?
- What are the ongoing fees and how does that fit into the overall rate?
- What are the conditions relating to a ceiling fee or a lock in fee?
- Do I have to take additional products to get the rate? At what additional cost?
These are just some of the issues that need to be covered before determining the correct product for your circumstances now or moving towards your future requirements. Remember as we move through the various stages of life
- Empty nest
We require different products and services, which means you need a ‘true’ relationship with your financial provider who in turn stays in touch.